Friday, June 25, 2010

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Greetings brethren...
I was just wondering, what it might be that you, my sophisticated yet oh so humble readers, want from me. Is it more fashion posts? Humorous posts? Posts about the political situation in Nepal? Whatever it is, just comment saying that you want me to write about it, mothers. Not many of the people who read my blog have the ability to comment/follow me, so this should be easy. Feel free to do so, that is, if you can (refurring to the people who follow me and DONT have a blogspot account).

3 comments:

  1. I love your Blog. And how and what you post is amazing. I'm especially in love with the fashion posts here, so that's my favorite. I would like to see more and more and more of your beauty. You have an amazing Blog, sweety :-* Post whatever you want, all is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, boy. PLEASE post more fashion posts (redundant).
    And a bit of that political situation in Nepal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i agree. more fashion posts but at the same time keep up with your humorous posts.

    ReplyDelete